Valley Farm Daycare
At Valley Farm Daycare, we are proud to be providing quality care that focuses its programs on the needs of each child. We encourage children to actively explore their environment and experiment with carefully programmed activities that encourage all areas of development in a fun and interactive way. Valley Farm Daycare is fully licensed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services and meets or exceeds Provincial requirements and standards for childcare. The school is regularly inspected by various agencies such as licensing officers from the Ministry of Social and Community Services, the Health Department, Fire Department, and Playground Safety agencies.
We believe that laying a strong foundation in the early formative years of life set the stage for a lifetime of learning. Therefore we exist to provide children with stimulating learning opportunities that encourage curiosity, discovery, and a love for learning in a safe and loving environment. At Valley Farm Daycare, we exist to:
- Enhance each child’s cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Provide a nurturing environment that promotes each child’s self esteem and positive self-image.
- Assist each child in recognizing their own uniqueness and importance.
- Teach children to respect themselves and each other.
- Equip children with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in future learning.